Friday, 14 January 2011

Long Time No See..

Hey,

I do apologise for the long delay in a post! I have been extremely busy and have not found the time to post, but from now on i definitely will post more so every week.

I've decided not to do a post on my first university project as it was a bit of a disaster in the end! But it's a case of learning from my mistakes, I'm now starting to learn what my tutors expect from us and how they like things presented. It's a whole lot different from college to say the least! But it's very exciting to learn new things.

I've started a knitwear elective this semester which I'm really excited about. The knitwear machines are scary, noisy and they get oil all over your clothes, but you can create some amazing fabrics and effects. By the end of the semester the project requires you to make a range of knitted bags which i will blog about in weeks to come!

Dollied now has a website: www.dollied.co.uk
Please check it out and tell me what you think. I'm currently in work of S/S 2011, which i will hopefully be launching at the end of May.
Please feel free to message me if you are interested in custom orders.

Jess
x

2 comments:

  1. The knitwear elective sounds pretty interesting! Congrats on the new website, the stuff is amazing, I wish I had such dressmaking skills.

    ReplyDelete